Re: Localizing INSTALLATION-HOWTO and other documents

Konstantinos Margaritis wrote:
>   A colleague of mine has translated INSTALLATION-HOWTO in Greek.
> However at the moment, there is no file structure in d-i/doc that
> allows for multilingual documents apart from the manual (which we
> have already started translating). What would you think about
> transferring also these documents in such a file structure (eg, en/
> for english, fr/ for french, el/ for greek, etc.).

We're going to have to reorganise doc and move it around soon anyway
to make the build/ directory have better access of it. That would be a
good time to put it in per-language directories. For now you could
commit it as INSTALLATION-HOWTO.ll

--
see shy jo