Re: daily powerpc images

Il lun, 2004-01-12 alle 23:34, Thorsten Sauter ha scritto:
[...]
> | Should I stop creating my images for manty?
>
> I'm not aware that someone builds images for the cdrom's. I have talked
> with Joeyh (and maybe manty, can't remember :-)) because the images used
> for the cdrom's are very outdated. That's why I have tried to bring the
> daily builds back.

The images built by manty (starting about 28th december) were using my
hourly images. You may find them at
http://people.debian.org/~eppesuig/debian-installer/daily-powerpc-build/

Actually I build the initrd for cdrom and netboot from HEAD and from
beta2. Manty was using those files in order to create his CD images.

I don't care about keeping this autobuilder, since I set it up only
because there wasn't any available and I think that powerpc images
should have been created.

I jut read on a different thread that autobuilder for CD images is up
and running again, so I would stop creating them.

Bye,
Giuseppe