Re: daily powerpc images

* Giuseppe Sacco <eppesuig@debian.org> [2004-01-12 14:59]:
| Il sab, 2004-01-10 alle 02:12, Thorsten Sauter ha scritto:
| > Hi d-i folk,
| >
| > the daily powerpc images are back again. Available on people.d.o.
| >
| > 	http://people.debian.org/~tsauter/d-i/images-powerpc/daily/
|
| Perfect. Will this be used by manty for creating ISO images?

no I think not.

| Is this | created starting from beta2 or HEAD cvs?

HEAD. But I can build beta2 also

| Should I stop creating my images for manty?

I'm not aware that someone builds images for the cdrom's. I have talked
with Joeyh (and maybe manty, can't remember :-)) because the images used
for the cdrom's are very outdated. That's why I have tried to bring the
daily builds back.

If you are willing, you can continue building the images.

Bye
Thorsten