Re: Headaches while trying to test my own custom d-i modules

* On 12-01-04 - 07:16, Christian Perrier <bubulle@debian.org> wrote:

>  Thourgh IRC, I've been directed to build my own APT repository. I thus
>  read the online doc about this, uses apt-ftparchive. I now have a nice
>  APT archive with my custom partitioner package on it.
>
>  But, how the hell do I use it ?

I don't know if this is right, I've never tried...

BTW, from build/README:

'sources.list' is used to configure apt to download udebs from a mirror.
 It is autogenerated based on '/etc//apt/sources.list', by the
 Makefile's 'sources.list' target. Or you can provide your own locally
 modified 'sources.list.local'.

Hope this helps,
	ema
--
Emanuele Rocca |      Tra salvare un puntatore su un file e dipingere una
1024D/EAF19B60 |       scoreggia di verde passa veramente poca differenza.