Re: sparc boot progress -- or at least a different error

In article <[🔎] 20040111195042.D6199@macwheel.xs4all.nl>
stappers@stappers.nl writes:
>Sorry, the .urem fix was only sended to the mailinglist.
>Bug 220640 is updated with the information I refered in my previous positing
>in this thread.

Good news: with a fixed mklibs, (bug filed with patch) I've got a cd
that boots and gives the debian-installer menu.

It's complaining about the cd not being a debian cd, but that is
obviously due to the way I hand-built it.

The shell and reboot options work.

If anyone else wants to try it, it's at
http://www.blars.org/debian/blars/sparc-debian-installer.iso
(about 10 megabytes).

So far, it's only been tested on a sparcstation LX (sun4m).

--
Blars Blarson			blarson@blars.org
				http://www.blars.org/blars.html