Re: CUstom boot images HOWTO?

On Fri, Jan 09, 2004 at 04:03:07PM -0800, Bryan Manternach wrote:
> I am just green enough tonot quite know how to get that kernel into a
> bootable floppy disk that will allow me to use the existing debian
> floppy boot, and netowrk install methods.

IIRC, just copy it on the rescue floppy over linux.bin and it boots. I
think there's a text file on the floppy explaining this with more
details.

(I'm assuming you're speaking about the woody installer, not the one in
developement for the testing distribution.)

--
Jeremie Koenig <sprite@sprite.fr.eu.org>