Re: Partman added to d-i repository

>   - Improve the text in the template files.

I'm surprised with this one:

Template: partman-basicfilesystems/no_mount_point
Type: select
__Choices: Resume partitioning, Do not use the partition
 No mount point is assigned for ${FILESYSTEM} filesystem in partition
 #${PARTITION} of ${DEVICE}.  Do you want to return to the partitioning
 menu?

Indeed, you ask the user whether (s)he wants to go back to the menu or
not.

Thus, imho, this should be a boolean template.

I don't change it until I get some other advices....

About this one:
Template: partman-basicfilesystems/mountpoint
Type: select
__Choices: /, /boot, /home, /tmp, /usr, /usr/local, /var, Enter manually, Do not mount it

__Choices is not really relevant here as most of the choices do not
need translations. I reverted this to "_Choices".

The usual way of translating such stuff is by copying the english
strings to the translations and then change what is to be translated.