Re: Sarge netinst: wrong sequence of SCSI drives

Tollef Fog Heen wrote:
> * Martin Sjögren
>
> | I cannot reach cvs.alioth, I can't even reach alioth...
>
> It's down due to hardware problems.  Was supposed to get up again
> yesterday, but it didn't.  Hopefully, we'll see it up and running in a
> short while.

In the meantime, I happen to have a hourly cron job that cvs ups's the
d-t tree, so this should be fairly similarly to HEAD of the repo:

http://people.debian.org/~joeyh/d-i/ (cvs and the tarball)

FWIW.

Unfortunatly I did not set up automatic downloading of the repo tarball
yet. :-(

--
see shy jo