Re: Sarge netinst: wrong sequence of SCSI drives

tor 2004-01-01 klockan 16.32 skrev Joey Hess:
> Harald Dunkel wrote:
> > Maybe a misunderstanding:
> >
> > The initrd on cdrom-image.img does not contain an aic7xxx
> > driver. I checked the Sarge netinst CD of Dec30th.
> >
> > Of course aic7xxx is not needed for USB devices. But it
> > is required to access my CDROM drives. Since aic7xxx is
> > missing, I have to swap the CD into my external USB device
> > at installation time. The USB driver gets loaded before
> > there is any chance to load aic7xxx.
>
> Ok, Martin really needs to do a cvs up in the tree that does his daily
> builds. He is missing the scsi-common-modules udeb, which includes the
> aic7xxx controller..

Well, I'd love to (I had forgotten to switch my chroot checkout to
alioth), but:

$ cvs up
ssh: connect to host cvs.alioth.debian.org port 22: Connection timed out
cvs [update aborted]: end of file from server (consult above messages if
any)

I cannot reach cvs.alioth, I can't even reach alioth...

/Martin
--
Martin Sjögren
  sjogren@debian.org -- marvin@dum.chalmers.se