Re: Install report (not successfull, 2nd image of 20031230, i386)

Hi Joey,

thanks for your "cannot reproduce".

It seems that powering off my test box makes a difference.

I also suspect that my CD-RW is no good any more and chose to use a new
one. With that most of the problems mentioned before (below) vanish.

And since there is a new image, I'll send in a separate report.

Cheers, and happy new year!
Erich