Difficulty with sarge

Greetings.

I have been experimenting with a number of Linux looking for one to try using for a while.  I decided to try to load sarge based on the look and feel of Morphix, as Morphix is based on Debian.

In the install I get as far as #4 (load installer modules) in the Debian Installer Main Menu.
I go with the default 1) fetch modules from CDROM.  The next list starts at 3.  Is this correct?  I have tried not selecting any modules and I tried to figure out what modules I really needed and I tried selection all of the modules.  What I get is a "Failed to retrieve installer module.  Retrieving the module zlib1g-wdeb failed for unknown reasons."

I tried to find a document that would give me direction as to what I should select but could not.

Now the software did request a TLAN driver but since I don't have such a driver and I am not certain how to acquire such an animal I ignored the error, especially as I was trying a CD install.

I have run the check on the sarge CDs to confirm that they are correct.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

regards

John Warner

This e-mail communication is intended as a private communication for the sole use of the primary addressee and those individuals listed for copies in the original message. The information contained in this e-mail is private and confidential and if you are not an intended recipient you are hereby notified that copying, forwarding or other dissemination or distribution of this communication by any means is prohibited. If you are not specifically authorized to receive this e-mail and if you believe that you received it in error please notify the original sender immediately. We honour similar requests relating to the privacy of e-mail communications.

---