Re: Please make discover2 udebs available for testing

On Sun, Jun 01, 2003 at 10:35:11AM +0200, Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:
> [Petter Reinholdtsen]
>
> 670k is way to much.  It is one of the biggest udebs.  We need to
> reduce it.

Is there a true requirement for reduction here? It seems like whenever
we exclude this or that hardware, we also exclude this or that user.
Someone has worked diligently to make discover inclusive?

Or, if it's a floppy space issue, then go to 2 versions; one that
does xx% of installed systems on a floppy, and one that does all
known on CD.

--
Debian GNU/Linux Operating System
By the People, For the People