installation failure on nforce2 chipset

ok, I always used debian for almost everything except games, but now that
I've got a new computer with nforce2 chipset (Asus A7N8X Deluxe) I just
can't install debian 3 potato on it. I'm getting this error during cd-bootup
installation (cd1 or cd5, doesn't matter):

PCI_IDE unknown IDE controller on PCI bus 00 device 48
chipset revision 162
not 100% native mode: will probe irq later

then my computer hangs. Searching various websites, just find out I need
kernel 2.4.21pre3-ac1 to partially support nforce2 IDE controller, now what
I have to do to make an installation floppy with this kernel? At the moment,
I couldn't find any website with bootfloppies using this kernel.