"Uploaders" suggestion

Since all the d-i packages have debian-boot as maintainer, it's unclear
who's the main maintainer/developer(s) of a package. I suggest that we
simply use the Uploaders list for this. This means that you should *not*
add yourself to the uploaders list for just doing a smallish upload, for
example for updating translations.

I think we should start trimming down the uploaders lists and decide who
maintains what. There has to be some sort of head honcho (or head
honchos) for the packages. While we can be more lax about NMU rules, I
think we still need to start thinking about this. If you're doing a
major change in a package, contact the package's head honcho about it,
don't just commit it, add yourself to uploaders and upload.

I don't mean that people should stop committing in other packages,
please fix bugs! But be careful.

Comments?

/Martin
--