Re: boot problems with asus cuv266-d mainboard

On Thu, Apr 03, 2003 at 04:19:38PM +0200, Geert Stappers wrote:
> This mailing list is about development the set of programs
> that does the installation ( hardware detect, disk partitioning,
> copying programs from install media to hard disk, create first user )

True, but since this is the go-to list as designated in the install
manual, it's cool to just refer people to debian-x, debian-user,
debian-kde as appropriate. It's always good for new users to learn
what great resources we have at lists.debian.org. People often don't
understand where the installer leaves off and the rest of Debian
begins, because we've made it a pretty smooth transition in the
manual and with base-config.

--
http://Www.TruthAboutWar.org

Chris Tillman