Re: [pcmcia-problem] kernel-image-2.4.20-bf2.4 -5

Eduard Bloch <edi@gmx.de> wrote:

> Wait, the log messages are from WOLK, but are almost identical with
> those I got from 2.4.20-bf2.4

Yes.  Looking at your original message, I realize that I have diagnosed
the problem with WOLK.  The problem with 2.4.20-bf2.4 is a little
different.  Cardmgr is actually using insmod instead of modprobe to load
the modules, so the problem with locating the module is not there.

I need to see more of the logs and perhaps the config files to diagnose
this problem.  It looks like the orinoco module is not being loaded at
all, but I don't know why.

- Brian