Re: Building d-i

* debian@computerdatasafe.com.au wrote:

> I want to build the version of d-i I just checked out of CVS and
> test it. I don't see that what you suggest advances that.

At buildtime d-i pulls in librarycode from the buildsystem. It uses
the evil mklibs tool, which only copies the symbols really needed by
the installer, to reduce memory used on the install image. Hence these
libraries have to be installed on the buildsystem.

Sebastian

--
PGP-Key: http://www.mmweg.rwth-aachen.de/~sebastian.ley/public.key
Fingerprint: A46A 753F AEDC 2C01 BE6E  F6DB 97E0 3309 9FD6 E3E6