Re: Building d-i

*

| I am confused. install libdebian-installer3?

yes, install it.

| I thought I was trying to build it. Are you saying we have recursive
| dependencies?

No.  I'm saying to build a boot-floppy you need libdebian-installer3
somewhere.  Unlike boot-floppies, d-i usually shouldn't be built full
from the CVS, but rather from the archive.  And yes, some parts which
are needed to build a d-i boot floppy in d-i CVS.  And they need to be
installed in the host system.

                                                                      `. `'
                                                                        `-