Re: cvs commit to debian-installer/build/pkg-lists/net by mckinstry

fre 2003-03-14 klockan 22.29 skrev Alastair McKinstry:
> It appears that of the 125 K (uncompressed) in floppy-modules on i386 at
> least, 55 K is vfat and fat modules. How about dropping those if
> necessary? (eg, do ext2 support only) If we don't do something, theres
> no way we'll get a working one floppy-mostly boot solution.

*everybody* use vfat floppies. It might be feasible to remove vfat from
it and mount as msdos, sure we'll get ~1 files, but that doesn't really
matter. But we *need* to be able to mount fat floppies. I guess ext2
floppies is better than nothing, but frankly I don't see much use for it
without fat.

/M
--
Martin Sjögren