Re: Missing library libbogl.so.0 in d-i's today build

fre 2003-03-14 klockan 02.13 skrev Andre Luis Lopes:
> I'm trying to build d-i for the first time in order to help testing it

Nice! :)

> and to check if my translations are really being used. I tried to to it

Not yet. :( Well, you can choose your langauge in languagechooser and
get lots of ??-marks for all the non-ascii characters. Until we get
bterm and stuff running, i18n won't work.

> Library not found: libbogl.so.0 in path: /lib/ : /usr/lib/ :
> /usr/X11R6/lib/

> Should we also include libbogl* into this list or should it be provided
> bt some other udeb ?

This is because the last upload of cdebconf was broken and included the
bogl frontend as well as the text frontend. A new cdebconf is uploaded,
but it's NEW, so it'll take some time.

Oh, and don't worry about the library missing, the broken cdebconf
probably doens't fit on a net floppy anyway. :(

/M
--
Martin Sjögren
  sjogren@debian.org -- marvin@dum.chalmers.se