Re: cdebconf upload

Hi...
On Mon, Mar 10, 2003 at 07:53:41AM -0700, Chris Tillman wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 10, 2003 at 12:54:47PM +0100, Petter Reinholdtsen wrote:
> >
> > [Martin Sjögren]
> think it would be worthwhile code-wise to standardize on 2. How many
> people are actually going to burn floppies? And 2 is not much harder
> than 1. That way, our code can be modular, our instructions can be
> consistent, etc. Additional floppies or a CD would also be required
> for additional language support beyond choosing the language.

Basically, I'd be happy if a floppy+net install could be done with 2
floppies. Because I don't have a CD burner, but often I have a very fast
network connection, this is my preferred method of installation. I
personally would want to avoid a completely floppy-based installation at
all costs though.

=)
Peter