[OT] installation documentation

Hi,

I don't know what package to report the wishlist bug against. So I would appreciate if so in the list could forward to the right place.

Doing a woody install on powerpc (imac first generation). It took me some time to find out how to create a swap partition (I didn't find it in the installation manual : http://www.debian.org/releases/stable/powerpc/ch-partitioning.fr.html).

Might be nice to add sth like :
"To create a swap partition, you need to create a partition with the name "swap" AND the type "Apple_UNIX_SRV2".

Thanks,

	Fab