d-i web pages (Was: ports-status page)

[Martin Sjögren]
> You should probably add a link to Tollef's "getting started" page:
> http://raw.no/d-i/getting_started.html

Would it be a good idea to have a set of web pages available somewhere
on the web, and maintained using CVS?  I get the impression that the
d-i information is spread across web pages all over the place, and
that it is hard for new users to find all the relevant information.

I suggest we collect all web pages in d-i/docs/html/, and check this
out automatically somewhere.  This will let everyone update the web
pages, and make sure all available information is in one location.