Re: Status of boot-floppies for Debian 3.0r2

#include <hallo.h>
* dann frazier [Fri, Jan 24 2003, 01:20:29AM]:
> done.
> http://people.debian.org/~dannf/boot-floppies/sparc/
> let me know if i missed anything.

Fine. BenC claimed to be the one how knows what is needed to build, but
I cannot count on his promises and response times.

Now, I would like to see at least one installation report with Dann's
build - especially when they are problems.

TOFU kept.

--
Letzte Worte des Elektrikers:
  "Alles klar, kannst einschalten."