Re: Status of boot-floppies for Debian 3.0r2

On Thu, Jan 23, 2003, Adam DiCarlo wrote:

>Eduard Bloch <edi@gmx.de> writes:
>
>>  - help Ben Collins <bcollins@debian.org> to test the Sparc
>>  boot-floppies
>
>Hmmm, no SPARC build eh?
>
>Are there any sparc developers on this list who have access to a SPARC
>box running stable and can help us out by building this?  Please
>follow-up to debian-boot.

Well, I'm not a 'sparc developer' but I'm running stable and could
build them. What do I have to do, i.e., where do I get the source
package?

Gruss
Steffan

---
I am the "ILOVEGNU" signature virus. Just copy me to your signature.
This email was infected under the terms of the GNU General Public License.