Installing rescue.bin -> udbootstrap exited

Hi,
I'm having a quite long (but funny anyway) trying a network install of a
woody on a Intel server...

At the beginning I was following the standard PXE installation, as described
in many websites (also on debianplanet.org). All went ok, but the installed
kernel couldn't find any SCSI nor any ETH...
So I recompiled a 2.4.20 kernel, with the new e100 Intel EtherExpress driver,
and the i2o for the Adaptec 2110S SCSI Raid...
Now I can see my HD, make some partitions, and see the network...

The problem is that when dbootstrap is asking me to "InstalI Kernel and
modules", I chose "network" and provide a local IP address where there are my
rescue.bin (where I've changed the linux.bin) and drivers.tgz (with
install.sh with a 'exit 0' at the beginning as I need no drivers (and are not
of the same kernel!)).

At this point this is the log (at tty3):

user.info dbootstrap[62]: Mounting ext2 partition /dev/sda3 on /target/boot
user.debug dbootstrap[62]: kill: Usage: kill [-s sigspec|-signum|...] or
user.debug dbootstrap[62]: kill -l [exitstatus]
user.info dbootstrap[62]: Installing kernel and modules from netfetch
user.info dbootstrap[62]: Retrieving /target/tmp/rescue.bin from ...
user.info dbootstrap[62]: Successfully retrieved /target/tmp/rescue.bin
user.info dbootstrap[62]: Retrieving /target/tmp/drivers.tgz from ...
user.info dbootstrap[62]: Successfully retrieved /target/tmp/drivers.tgz
user.info dbootstrap[62]: Installing /tmp/rescue.bin
user.info dbootstrap[62]: linuxrc: Process "/sbin/udbootstrap" (pid 62)
exited. Scheduling it for restart.
user.info dbootstrap[62]: linuxrc: Starting pid 112 console /dev/console :
"/sbin/udbootstrap"
user.info dbootstrap[112]: dbootstrap starting

Apart from that "kill" that is not so good, the problem is when is installed
rescue.bin: the process udbootstrap exits...

What can I do ?!? How can I try to have more "verbosity" to debug and better
understand what is happening ?!?
Please, it's quite 3 days that I'm trying and trying and trying... what can I
do?!?

thank you,
	fi