Re: ports status update

Il sab, 2003-12-27 alle 20:29, Thorsten Sauter ha scritto:
> * Giuseppe Sacco <eppesuig@debian.org> [2003-12-27 16:56]:
[...]
> | I have a powerpc machine that is almost always connected to Internet,
> | if someone need to access it, just drop me an email.
>
> what does this mean? shell access on this host? I need an unstable
> chroot (with some packages) and access to alioth's cvs repository. And
> of course something like a web server to fetch the images from a nightly
> cronjob.

Shell access on this host via ssh directly into the unstable chroot,
internet access via a DSL connection (not so fast),
plenty on this space, via NFS, on a web server (same connection),
ssh access on the web server,
but... available only until january, the 4th.

It is a powerbook g4@867.

Bye,
Giuseppe