Re: Ancient archives?

On Thu, Dec 25, 2003 at 12:07:22PM -0800, Bruce Perens wrote:
> I have Debian 0.93 on CD. What do you need them for?

Oh, I'm just testing some build scripts of mine to
make sure I can recreate older environments for those
occasions when I want to check something out, or perhaps
be able to run programs that have been broken by
advances. For example I have some games I paid for that don't
work after potato. I might try running them under
UML.

But wow. 0.93. That would be worth having just for
historical reasons. I was still running servers on
slackware dists and using my NeXTstation back then!

   Dale Amon     amon@islandone.org    +44-7802-188325
       International linux systems consultancy
     Hardware & software system design, security
    and networking, systems programming and Admin
	      "Have Laptop, Will Travel"