Re: translation status (congrats, pt_BR!)

Christian Perrier wrote:

> > The patch to base-installer.templates is bellow ... I haven't commited
> > yet since we are in string freeze so I asked before to do it.
>
> OK, I misunderstood. I thought you were talking about
> translations. Sorry for the misunderstanding.
>
> I guess this will have to wait after string freeze.

I think it's fine to add strings that we missed, even during string
freeze. The goal, surely is 100% translation to a set of languages, and
we can't get there if we're not 100% internationalised in the first
place. I fixed some untranslatable menu items earlier this week using
the same logic.

--
see shy jo