Re: Updated Czech translation for d-i

Quoting Miroslav Kure (kurem@upcase.inf.upol.cz):
> Hi,
>
> in attachement there are some updated Czech .po files
> aiming for 95% done. (Just lvm file missing :-)

Folks,

I'm now OK for helping in commiting such work. However, I don't want
to interfere with others work (mostly Denis, Alastair or Gaudenz as
far as I've seen).

So, I won't start anything before being sure that no duplicate work is
done, but consider this as an offer for making such commits.

As I have already written , I'm deeply incompetent in coding, so
*this* is a filed where I really can save time to the above mentioned
people.

Just let me know.