Re: Updated Czech translation for d-i

Am Don, den 18.12.2003 schrieb Christian Perrier um 18:12:
> Quoting Miroslav Kure (kurem@upcase.inf.upol.cz):
> > Hi,
> >
> > in attachement there are some updated Czech .po files
> > aiming for 95% done. (Just lvm file missing :-)
>
> Folks,
>
> I'm now OK for helping in commiting such work. However, I don't want
> to interfere with others work (mostly Denis, Alastair or Gaudenz as
> far as I've seen).
>
> So, I won't start anything before being sure that no duplicate work is
> done, but consider this as an offer for making such commits.
>
> As I have already written , I'm deeply incompetent in coding, so
> *this* is a filed where I really can save time to the above mentioned
> people.
I think it would be great to have someone how takes care of all the
translations people send to the list or in bug reports. In the past I
just cared about the ones for packages I have been working on and
ignored the others because I did not feel very competent in i18n and did
not know much about the other packages.
So to say it again: go for it, I think i18n in d-i can only benefit from
your work.

BTW Don't fear to much to do any damage.It's one of the main features of
CVS that anything can be reverted because we have access to prior
versions and if someone did a mistake in the past there was always
someone else who spotted it and could correct it.

Gaudenz