Re: depmod

Bruce Perens wrote:
> Depmod breaks in the d-i build scripts because my development system isn't
> running the same kernel as the one being placed on the install media. I think
> the kernel image udeb should include boot/System.map-${KERNEL_IMAGEVERSION},
> and that should be passed to the -F flag of depmod. You can remove it after
> depmod runs.

Hmm, seems to happen if the build system is running a 2.6 kernel.
This should be fixed in CVS, it may take a while to get to the archive.
(Sven is not the only one who has NEW packages stuck in Incoming.)

Nice to see you looking over the installer, please let us know if you
see us repeating mistakes you made in 1994/5..

--
see shy jo