Re: my experiences withthe new Debian installer

Hi

Could you please tell us which version of the installer you tried
(download location and date).

Am Mon, den 15.12.2003 schrieb Eric S. Johansson um 00:06:
> Issues:
>
> If you do not have an ethernet cable plug-in during DHCP address
> acquisition, retrying with a cable plugged in does not acquire an address.

Do you understand you right: You tried DHCP without the cable and it
failed and then retried with the cable plugged-in and it failed again?

This problem existed once with some DHCP clients, but shoud have been
fixed long ago.

gaudenz