1.44 meg boot disk problem

I downloaded all 20 of the files from the following link:

http://ftp.us.debian.org/debian/dists/stable/main/disks-i386/base-images-3.0
.23-2002-07-18/images-1.44/

The installation proceeds fine until I put the Base-18.bin disk in. The
installation software informs me that I have put the Base-17.bin disk in,
and when I hit enter, I am forced to go back to the beginning of the Base
installation section.

IMPORTANT:
I went back to the link above and made a new floppy, making sure that I
downloaded Base-18.bin and went through the entire install again. Again I
had the same, exact, problem. Is it possible that the file named Base-18.bin
at the above link is mistakenly Base-17.bin? I think it is.

Thanks,

James Caballero
Project Manager
Advanced Resources International, Inc.