It's very relevant replying my email

Honourable Sir,
My name is Ziad Fazah. Indeed, I have been using many versions of Linux since a long time, such as:Redhat,slackware,suse, but recently, after having installed over and over Debian 3.0, I found out that I couldn't hook up with broadband,on account of the ifconfig non-existence in Debian 3.0. Thus, Iam urging you amiably to troubleshoot this matter.Nevertheless,I haven't installed the original CDS of Debian's version 3.0. As a matter of fact, on downloading it from www.debian.org, is the version 3.0 complete, without feeling the lack of any file, such as:ifconfig, and so forth. On the other hand, after having installed this version through a copy from the original one, I noticed that the non-existence of ifconfig is linked to the own copy made by a company headquartered in San Paulo, Brazil. In anyway, I shall be awaiting your response as soon as possible, and thanks a lot for your understanding.
				Yours Faithfully,
				Ziad Fazah