Re Debian 3.0 for Intel {Scanned}

I have recently purchased a NetFinity 5600 with ServerRaid 4L and ServerRaid2 SCSI cards installed.
I have not been able to get Debian to install on this machine.
I have tried "Compact" "BF24" "Linux" and "Vanilla"
Consistant error  " No Hard Drives Found"

The drives are set up in a 2 raid arrays.
Boot drives are Raid 1 and contain the swap file as well.

I have been able to install Debian 2.2.19 with no errors at all using either the 4L or ServerRaid2 SCSI cards.

Can some one help me install the new Woody 3.0 Debian on this system.

Thanks in advance

Rob Russell

Southern Aurora
Phone: 0418913404      Fax: (08) 89270036

Email: rob@southernaurora.com.au
Web: www.southernaurora.com.au

This mail is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not disclose or use the information contained in it. If you have received this mail in error, please tell us immediately by return e-mail and delete the document.

dangerous content by Southern E-Mail Virus Protection Service , and is
believed to be clean.
Southern Aurora provide this service as a front line of defence
against Spam and Email Bourne virus's.
It is not intended as a substitute to running a virus scanner on the
receiving computer.