Re: "Templates polishing" first round status

Quoting cobaco (cobaco@linux.be):

> I did the original dutch translation at debcamp in Oslo, took me two complete
> days. So a week is a bit short if you have to do this in your spare time
> (and alone). Plus the number of strings has increased since then.

Another argument for a delay longer than 1 week : the changes I just
suggested to base-config templates.. :-) (second stage install)

I just started the "polish" work on second stage packages (those
listed in doc/translations.txt).....