"Templates polishing" first round status

This all started like a part time work for helping improve the user
interface of the Debian installer.

Very quickly, as most people in the d-i team were very responsive and
showed interest in this work, I turned this into a systematic work of
proofreading all templates for all d-i packages which use (c)debconf
prompting.

THe first round is now nearly over.

This means that I have reviewed the templates files for ALL d-i
packages and filed BR for most of them.

You will find below the status of this work, package by package. When
the corresponding bug has been closed by an upload, I have put
"RESOLVED" on the line.

As you may see, some package have not yet been corrected. At this
time, I haven't checked whether the bug is corrected in the CVS or
not.

Plans for the future:

-look for still opened bugs from the first round
-piss off maintainers for uploads and closing bugs (I don't have...and
don't want to have...CVS write access).. :-)
-go for a second round for tracking down last minute typos or minor
 inconsistencies

Bug list for 1stround (xxxxxx means that I don't have the BR number
yet):

anna ; 217018 ; RESOLVED
main-menu ; 220449
retriever/choose-mirror ; NONE ; Already OK?
retriever/floppy ; 218207
tools/aboot-installer ; 218208
tools/autopartkit ; 218570 ; RESOLVED
tools/base-installer ; 218992
tools/baseconfig-udeb ; 218701
tools/bugreporter-udeb ; NONE ; Already OK
tools/cdebconf ; NONE ; Already OK
tools/cdrom-checker ; 219189 ; RESOLVED
tools/cdrom-detect ; 220180
tools/ddetect ; 219469
tools/grub-installer ; 218209 ; RESOLVED
tools/hppa/palo-installer ; 218342
tools/ia64/elilo-installer ; 218568
tools/iso-scan ; 219472
tools/kbd-chooser ; 219470 ; RESOLVED
tools/lilo-installer ; 218273
tools/lvmcfg ; 219471
tools/mips/arcboot-installer ; 218569 ; RESOLVED
tools/netcfg ; 219633
tools/partconf ; 219632
tools/partitioner ; 220026
tools/prebaseconfig ; 220030
tools/s390/dasd ; 218884
tools/s390/netdevice ; xxxxxx
tools/sparc/silo-installer ; 218567
tools/yaboot-installer ; 218343 ; RESOLVED
utils ; 220180 (di-utils)