Install manual language codes

Hi,

I've started to translate the Sarge install manual for Brazilian language, and
I'would like to know about if will still be used the language ou country code
to specify the main doc languages. Eg. "pt_BR" instead of "pt", or a iso3166
language code (br).

I've started this question on BF development thinking that on the future, we
could release doc languages for Portugal Portuguese (pt_PT) and Brazilian
Portuguese (pt_BR). Since some words differ a lot among these languages.

Another thing to consider, is related with content negociation of these
languages with Apache, so if we use "br", would be better for directly
association with Docbook translated docs.

--
Gleydson Mazioli da Silva

* Concedei-nos Senhor, serenidade necessária para aceitar as coisas que
não podemos modificar, coragem para modificar aquelas que podemos e
sabedoria para distinguirmos umas das outras.