Re: Translation testing

On Tue, Nov 11, 2003 at 05:48:04PM +0200, dinstaller@ratner.mine.nu wrote:
> Can you tell me please(or redirect to RTFM) how to test an ongoing
> translation?

Hello,

I'm not an i18n wizard, but i think you will have to grab a copy of the
CVS repository, and rebuild the packages you've translated from source,
after having dropped your po files for each package in their debian/po
directory.

Then cd to the build directory, drop the freshly compiled udebs into
localudebs, and run "make demo TYPE=demo" as root.

At least that's what I do for patches. Maybe the poeple who know what
they're speaking about will give you a simpler way, if there's one..

--
Jeremie Koenig <sprite@sprite.fr.eu.org>