Label: CD drivers floppy
Date: 20031109

I really kinda need this so the bootfloppy knows when it has found the
root floppy or hd-media, and not something else. The floppy retreiver
could also display information from it (but translations?). More fields
could be added as needed.

I know that our CD's have their own .disk/info file, but this does not
seem flexible enough.

--
see shy jo