Re: beta released

Steinar H. Gunderson wrote:
> On Sun, Nov 09, 2003 at 07:08:49PM -0500, Joey Hess wrote:
> > I've just sent a release announcement to debian-boot. I am actually
> > still waiting for tomorrow's dinstall to get the official non-cd images
> > updated in the debian archive, but everything else is in place for the
> > beta now. I've learned some things this time around, but am too tired to
> > articulate them. Better job next time.
>
> We should probably fix the web pages so
> - The errata is a little more complete (most notably "you can't select mirror
>   at priority=high, and manual mirror selection is broken")
> - There is a direct link to the beta-1/ subdirectory.

I commited some new errata hours ago, but it, along with a news item on
the web page, will have to wait for the next build of the website.

I've changed the links to point to beta-1, although currently all three
sets of cd images are the same.

Only members of the webwml group can edit the website, AFAIK Petter and
I are in this group.

--
see shy jo