Re: space considerations

On Wed, Nov 05, 2003 at 09:45:26PM -0500, Joey Hess wrote:
> This is not the time to be making any modifications to libd-i in
> unstable. I expect we will be getting a beta release out this week
> (details coming soon). Do it in a branch, do not upload it to unstable.

lets show.

if you realy want to save space, enable the whole bunch of code in
libd-i/src/system/dpkg.c (including the prototypes in dpkg.h), recycle
utils/udpkg.c and use it.

if you want to save further, add a main function to the lib and execute
them directly, like libc.so.6.

bastian

--
Sometimes a feeling is all we humans have to go on.
		-- Kirk, "A Taste of Armageddon", stardate 3193.9