[ppc-new_tibook-15"] install report 2003-11-05

Wow!

First, should it be possible to NOT install the network via DHCP? but
ask: 1° dhcp; 2° static; 3° no network.

Everything was good untill kernel installation...

I have a list of kernel. I chose 2.4.22 and it stay top this
option... it's not possible to install yaboot. d-i wants me to install
the kernel!

Many thanks for the good job!

PS: I did install the kernel via chroot /target dpkg -i kernel... (I
    first copied the kernel image in /target) and configure yaboot by
    hand.

Note about mirror: countries are in two letters (BE, US, CA, etc...)

--
  .''`.       ** Debian GNU/Linux **
 : :' :          Arnaud   Vandyck