[ppc] install report 2003-11-03 :'(

With the default boot, no argument, booting, then, asking for the
language, then the keyboard, then changing the debconf priority, then
execute a shell, then reboot!

oups! :'(

With DEBCONF_PRIORITY=normal I got this menu:

!                    Debian Installer main menu                    !
!                                                                  !
! This is the Debian installer main menu                           !
!                                                                  !
! Choose the next step:                                            !
!                                                                  !
! Choose language                                                  !
! Select a Keyboard Layout                                         !
! Detect CDROM devices and mount the CD in /cdrom                  !
! Change debconf priority                                          !
! Verify the cd contents                                           !
! Execute a shell                                                  !
! Reboot                                                           !
!                                                                  !
!                                                       <Continue> !

So I came back with the image from late october and my amiga-cfdisk
problem. Can someone tells me how I can skip the installation of
this package? Is there a configuration file I can modify to remove
the package from the installation?

Thanks, Best regards,

--
  .''`.       ** Debian GNU/Linux **