anna_0.041_i386.changes is NEW
(new) load-installer_0.041_all.udeb extra debian-installer
Load installer components
Changes: anna (0.041) unstable; urgency=low
* A retreiver to use can be specified on the command line to override
the automatic/manual selection of a retreiver.
* Remove anna from the main menu. Instead retrivers and/or customized menu
item packages will provide menu items customised for the install media.
* Add a package called load-installer that takes over what anna used to do
in the menu.
* Don't exit 10 when a new retreiver was loaded if the retreiver to use
was specified on the command line, as that hack is not needed in the
* set_retriever() returns void to remove warning.
* Some template polishing.
* Also incorporate Christian Perrier's suggestions. Closes: #217018
* Use the term "installer component" instead of the possibly confusing
* Refer to "loading" these "components" to remove redundant "installing
installer" phrases, and to avoid possibly implying that they are
installed to disk.
* Safir Secerovic
- Add Bosnian (bs.po) translation.
* AndrÃ© LuÃs Lopes
- Update pt_BR (Brazilian Portuguese) translation.
Announcing to email@example.com
Setting bugs to severity fixed: 217018
Your package contains new components which requires manual editing of
the override file. It is ok otherwise, so please be patient. New
packages are usually added to the override file about once a week.
You may have gotten the distribution wrong. You'll get warnings above
if files already exist in other distributions.