Re: Partitions not mounted

Fred Peeterman wrote:
> I tried to install on a pre-partitioned scsi disk
> (part1, 2, 3, 5, 6, 7 and 8 of which 3 is assigned as swap)
> formatted with reiserfs.
>
> afaik these should show up as mounted somewhere under /target
>
> Using the 03-10-31 version the partitions do not get mounted.

We'll need more detail that that, I'm afraid. After skipping through the
partitioning step, you should have been given a list of partitions and
the opportunity to choose any of them and pick where to mount them. If
you neglected to mount any, well, there's your problem.

> Also tty1 does not redraw after switching between consoles.
> This is on an ATI Rage XL (rev 39)

Yes that is a known problem. Try ctrl-l.

--
see shy jo