[ppc] netinstall image from gluck report

Hi all,

I'm still  trying to install  sarge on my  new powerbook 15". Now  I can
boot linux from the cdrom
(openfirmware> boot cd:,install\powermac\yaboot)

debian-installer launches (but I still have these problems:
---
modprobe: failed to load module usb-ohci
modprobe: Can't locate module usbkbd
modprobe: Can't locate module keydev
modprobe: Can't locate module usbserial
---
maybe these are only warnings. it did not fail).

Then, d-i asks my language.

Then,   impossible  to   mount  a   partition.   I  did   not  try   the
auto-partitionner (I  read the list! ;)).  So I did execute  a shell and
mount /, /home and 'swapon', then exit.

Then  I did  install  the base  system  but it  fails to  'download'(?!)
exim4. I did verify and exim4 _is_ on the cdrom!

Keep doing the good job, I'll re-try tomorrow.

Thanks for your work,

--
  .''`.       ** Debian GNU/Linux **
 : :' :          Arnaud   Vandyck