Re: Second round of powerpc subarch investigation : boot-loaders.

On Wed, Oct 22, 2003 at 01:18:08PM -0200, Rogério Brito wrote:
> On Oct 22 2003, Sven Luther wrote:
> > The current miboot users simply seem to hand compress the toplevel
> > vmlinux kernel and that is it.
>
> Yes, that's exactly what I do for an oldworld here. BTW, did you (or was
> it Gaudenz) get my .config file for the oldworld? Do you need
> asssistance with generation of a .config file?

See my other mail with a test kernel. Gaudenz tells me it should be of
1.1Mo compressed size. you can find them at :

  http://people.debian.org/~luther/gaudenz

But it needs some modules as initrd, or so Gaudenz tells me.

If these work out, i will upload them, so please give them a try.

Friendly,

Sven Luther