Re: rootskel: /linuxrc -> /sbin/init move

Goswin von Brederlow wrote:
> I commited the changes needed for the /linuxrc /sbin/init move. I
> changed rootskel, build/Makefile and various bootloader config in
> build/boot/.
>
> Those changes go hand in hand so a new rootskel needs to be released
> and enter sid before the build script will produce working images
> again (either branch). (Having cvs rootskel in localudebs will do.)
>
> MfG
>         Goswin
>
> PS: I'm not a DD so I can't upload rootskel

In the meantime you have left the boot images in an unusable state
until a new rootskel gets through. Did you think about perhaps trying to
get the new rootskel in first, and then do the commit at the very minute
it went in, thus leaving the system broken for no more than the mirror
sync time?

In case you forget, we are still trying to produce usable autobuilt CD
images again, after having them broken for over a week. This is not the
best time to be randomly breaking more stuff.

I have uploaded the new rootskel, and reverted your changes until it is
on the mirrors.

--
see shy jo